Welcome to the Google Online Learning Center!
Google Drive Update
Organize your folders / files more efficiently in Google Drive
- Of course it is important to stay organized, so Google is making it easier to move, and arrange your files and folders within Google Drive. When looking at your Search results, or items in the Shared with me, Recent, or Starred views in Drive, you’ll now see one of two options in the toolbar at the top of the screen. If the item you’ve selected is not already located in My Drive, you’ll continue to see the option to Add to My Drive. Clicking on that option will add the item to My Drive and then allow you to move it to various folders.
Google App Launcher
Addition of Docs, Sheets, and Slides icons
- Google added Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides to the App Launcher for Google Apps customers, making it easier for people to get straight to the Docs editors when signed into other Google products.
- Groups and Contacts were moved to the ‘More’ screen to make room.
- How it works: To access the Docs editors and your other Google Apps products, open the App Launcher from the Google bar. Click on ‘More’ to access Groups, Contacts, and other produ
Google Mobile Applications
Updated mobile apps for Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Google Docs help you work better, everywhere you are. So today’s Android and iOS updates for Docs, Sheets and Slides make it easier to get things done while you’re on the go.
- Improvements include real-time spell-checking in documents, hiding rows and columns in spreadsheets, and grouping shapes in presentations.
Google Tips and Tricks!!
Attaching Google Drive Files to your Gmail account
- Google Drive is linked to your Google account, you can attach files stored in Google Drive directly to your Gmail.
Google Apps Learning Center
Welcome to our on line learning center a place where you can continue to build your knowledge of Google Apps. In this training site you will find videos, printable quick reference guides, animations and much more. To get started explore the links below:
Advanced Google Training