Create a survey using Google Forms..
You can plan events, make a survey or poll, (as an instructor) you could give students a quiz, or collect other information in an easy, streamlined way with Google Forms. You can also create a form from Google Drive, or from an existing spreadsheet that can record the responses to your form.
Create a form from Drive
To poll, survey, quiz, or otherwise collect information using a form in Google Drive:
- Go to Drive at drive.google.com.
- In the top left, click New, hover over More, and choose Google Forms.
- Don't see New? You may be using an older version of Drive. Try clicking Create in the top left, then Form.
- A new form will automatically open.
In the form template, you can add any questions you want. You can also organize your form by adding headers and dividing your form into several pages. Learn more about editing your form.
Create a form from a spreadsheet in Google Sheets
To poll, survey, quiz, or otherwise collect information using a form from a spreadsheet in Google Sheets:
- While working with a spreadsheet, click the Insert menu > Form.
- A message will display at the top of the page notifying you that a new form has been created.
- To begin editing your form, click Add questions here in the message. Or, to get rid of this message and continue editing your spreadsheet, click Dismiss.
- Note: If you dismiss this message, you can edit your form at any time by selecting the Form menu > Edit form.
- A new form will automatically be created. A new tab will appear at the bottom of your spreadsheet labeled “Form responses,” where all responses to your form will be added.
After you’ve created your form, you can add and edit questions, headers, and page breaks. You can also choose how to collect responses to your form.
There are many other Frequently Asked Questions located in the Google Support Help Forum!!